Talking about quarterbacks

Cheap Jerseys free shipping Here is what Ken Miller had to say about the quarterbacking situation after Tuesday practice: Cheap Jerseys free shipping About being down to three quarterbacks: have three quarterbacks and they all had a really tremendous practice today. I was really pleased with them. Each one was able to get extra reps today and able to cheap jerseys develop and be in a position to be able to play in a game. Cheap Jerseys free shipping Are you looking at bringing another quarterback in or is three good for now? not an active hunt. If we find the right person, certainly we like to have someone come in in a developmental role. Right now, that not our priority. Our priority is to take these three men and get them game ready. you like to extend pre season by a game, possibly, cheap nfl jerseys just to get a little more of a look at some of these quarterbacks? would be good to have a longer pre season, but that not going to come about in the foreseeable future so I not going to give it much thought. wholesale nfl jerseys it Kent Smith performance on Sunday that determined his being released? lack thereof. the way that things turned out with Kent Smith, do you have any misgivings about letting Todd Reesing go? right at this time. I don Cheap Jerseys free shipping cheap nfl wholesale jerseys jerseys Was it disappointing, though? Did you expect more out of Kent? really did. That the reason we kept four because wholesale jerseys we expected him to do more. He was great in the classroom. In practice, he showed the ability to do things. The game situation just affected him. In a role that he would have, I don know that we could ever get him adjusted so that we could count on cheap nfl jerseys him coming into a game and performing at a high level. cheap nfl jerseys You sounded like you knew that on Sunday night, and it didn take film to dissect that. pretty much made that decision based on what I saw during the game. it possible that Todd Reesing could get a call now that you have that void to fill with quarterbacks cheap nfl jerseys or is that chapter now closed as far as he concerned? never say never (laughs). I have that rolling around in the back of my brain. Whether we actually move on that or not, I don know, but it certainly is something that we have thought about. We haven discussed it at this point, but it may be something that we discuss. Last year, you went into the season with three quarterbacks and then brought Cole Bergquist on board. Is that sort of the plan now, to bring in a developmental guy later down the road. depends on who available. And if were to bring Todd back, that would be something that we might consider. Certainly, we be interested in having a developmental quarterback. cheap jerseys Is it important for you to have four quarterbacks? you look at our situation at quarterback, I think we stronger at that position than we have been since I been here. The strength we have at quarterback really gives me a measure of comfort, I guess, (as well as) the youth of them. We have quarterbacks who could quarterback in this league for 10 years, so it isn like we need to bring somebody in to develop to get them ready to play in the near term. you ever spent this much time talking about quarterbacks without mentioning Numbers 1, 2 or 3? That really a good thing that people know who they are already. epaper, Digital Access, Subscriber Rewards), please input your Print Newspaper subscription phone number and postal code. cheap jerseys cheap nfl jerseys { phone } cheap nfl jerseys cheap jerseys { addressPostalCode } cheap jerseys By clicking "Create Account", I hearby grant permission to Market to use my account information to create my account. Cheap Jerseys free shipping I also accept and agree to be bound by Postmedia's Terms and Conditions with respect to my use of the Site and I have read and understand Postmedia's Privacy Statement. epaper, Digital Access, Subscriber Rewards), please input your Print Newspaper subscription phone number and postal code. Cheap Jerseys free shipping wholesale jerseys from china { phone } wholesale jerseys from china { addressPostalCode } wholesale nfl jerseys from china By clicking "Create Account", I hearby grant permission to Postmedia to use my account information to create my account. wholesale cheap nfl jerseys nfl jerseys from china Cheap Jerseys china I also accept and agree to be bound by Postmedia's Terms and Conditions with respect to my use of cheap nfl jerseys the Site and I have read and understand Postmedia's Privacy Statement. I consent to the collection, use, maintenance, and disclosure of my information in accordance with the Postmedia's Privacy Policy Cheap Jerseys china.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Talk about Mexico

talk about slavery

Talking baseball with Hank Greenwald